One of the most beautiful materials to use for furniture and homewares is wood.
Wood comes in so many varieties which allows this massive variation in colour, grain and texture. The natural beauty of wood can be showcased by using many different techniques, the sculptural possibilities are endless and the results can be simply stunning.
Below are some amazing pieces that I think celebrate wood in all it’s glory, th result is items that are beautiful and timeless.
1. Oak Pendant Light by Ross Gardam
3. Petrified Wood Trivet by Anthropologie
4. Snake Wardrobe by Fuers Heim
5. Wooden Hammock by Adam Cornish
7. Mk2 Wood iPad cover by Miniot