Metallics is a trend that just seems to keep gathering speed.
Copper has been hot property for a while now but brass is quickly catching up, meanwhile silver is a classic and has always been a popular choice. Recent designs use each of these metals in all their glory and it is hard not to be attracted to these gorgeous shiny objects. This week I’ll share with you some of my most coveted pieces. Metallics, this is your time to shine!
1. SF Lamp Series by Vim & Vigor Design
2. Copper Cord Set by West Elm
3. Equilateral Nails by Winsome Brave
4. Frame Brass Bottle Opener by Muhs Home
5. Riley Vase by Country Road
6. Scoop High Chair with Copper Legs by Tom Dixon
7. Set of 3 Brass Origami Bowls by Task New York