On Trend Tassel
Tassels and fringing are also huge at the moment, they add interest, texture and a bit of a Moroccan feel to your decor.
I have been obsessing over these Moroccan wedding blankets since seeing them on another fantastic blog Design Trolls. The detail (and sequins!) on these pieces are just too divine for words, and they have seriously jumped to the top of my “want now” list. But what I love most about the following items is that they are easy additions to your current decor.
Tassels are also another achievable DIY, so if your feeling crafty maybe these pieces will inspire you to make your own tassel creation.
1. Handrias Vintage Moroccan Wedding Blanket by Dia Living
2. To John Denver with Love Dip-Dyed Macrame Tassel Wall Hanging by Tamara Maynes
3. Raffia Lampshade by Plumo
4. Key Tassels by Cush & Nooks
5. Dot Cushions in Yellow and Blue by Lumiere Art + Co