Taking inspiration from the fashion, wit and social media skills of todays teen, I have selected a few items that I believe will get the nod of approval from your teen boy (Not an easy task by any count!)
Teens can be a fickle bunch but I think these items are the perfect balance of grown-up and fun.
The bookshelf is so cool, like a physical SMS you can play with the contents to send a witty message. The plaid quilt cover is modernised by its colours, but still remains masculine. But I am just dying over this quirky industrial lamp, practical, fun and bright in more ways than one! Add in extra easy storage solutions and some inspirational but edgy art and you have a teen boys room that’s too cool for school.
1. Comic Shelf by Oscar Nunez
2. Pair of Bone China High Top Sneakers by Have You Met Miss Jones
3. Metro Reversible Duvet Cover by Citta Design
4. Think by Thomas Braestrup, available through Scribble
5. GE Angle Desk Lamp in Orange by Zest Products
6. Two Tone Felt Storage boxes by Citta Design