Life can get a little crazy and we all need to step back sometimes, re-focus and revive.
Our homes are our little havens, a place we can retreat and recharge, so why not add a little Zen to your house? The following collection of homewares that echo that Zen vibe, relaxed, serene and calm. They are additions that I think will help create a peaceful environment where you can gather your thoughts, share your philosophies or get a little creative.
Feeling calmer already?
1. Ofuro Wooden Bath Tub by Rapsel
2. 5 Fish Gold Leaf Kohaku and Tancho Pond by Mabona Origami
3. Sticks and Stone Stool by Ash Allen
4. Low Dining Chair and Bench by Urban Zen Home Furniture Collection
5. Cumulus Pendant by Enoki
6. Less Work More Zen by Gardens of Wendiland