A coral reef is an endless supply of unusual forms, bright colours and interesting textures. It is a place of wonder and curiosity, a world of new discoveries and lifeforms. Bring these beautiful patterns and textures into your home with this stunning assortment of goods that mimic the delicate coral reef.
I’d like to be, under the sea…
1. Rhododendron Chandelier by Anthropologie
2. Spreading Landscape Throw by Anthropologie
3. Sea Anemone Rug by La Grolla
4. Knitted Sea Urchins by Patricia Bown
5. Tingletangle Spoons by Atelier OKER ceramic Design
6. Orange Glass Sea Coral Bowl by Uneek Glass Fusions (Available in a range of colours)