You don’t need a fortune teller or a crystal ball to see that Gypsy homewares are looking good at the moment. HH has wandered far and wide for the rich rose reds, silverware and jewels, leather and twine.
No foolery here, these pieces celebrate the colourful spirit of the gypsies without sacrificing the creature comforts of your home, no horse and cart required!
1. Brass platters in Antique Silver – Citta Designs
2. Gorgeous Reversible Red Quilt – Cox & Cox
3. Gypsy Chandelier – RAW Space
4. Hazel Woven Bottle – Freedom Furniture
5. Brooklyn 2 Seat Leather Sofa – Freedom Furniture
6. Sweet Batix Cushion – Goldnbrown / Hard to Find