Clouds are soooo pretty. Growing up as a country girl, I remember spending hours lazing about in the grass, staring up at the sky, watching the clouds pass by. Pure bliss!
Alas, these days we are all quite hectic. Wouldn’t it be just lovely to re-capture this feeling and have this experience in your very own home? Well, my hand’s up, so when I discovered this “How to” on a great blog called Coco at the Palace I just knew i had to share it with you all.
To make your very own LED cloud lanterns you will need:
Battery Powered LED lights
Hot Glue Gun
1. Manipulate your cotton batting, pulling at the pieces to achieve a fluffy, cloud-like appearance.
2. Using your hot glue gun, stick the batting in various spots over the lantern. Fluff, fluff, fluff until your clouds look light and floaty!
3. Attach small LED lights inside each lantern, battery-powered works best so you can hang them anywhere . Ensure you use LED lights as they run at a much cooler temp then standard globes, hence preventing your little piece of heaven turning into the fiery pits of hell!
4. Repeat until you have as many cloud lamps as desired.
5. Lie back, relax and enjoy.
Hey, don’t you think that one looks like an elephant? Or maybe a butterfly………